Sunday 6 July 2014

Stamps

Hello
It's been a few days since I have blogged.
I bought though that I would just pop a post on here to say that I am so excited about something that I have wanted to do for many years and just not had the right tools or should I say help to do it.
As some of you may well know my partner David designs and illustrates. He has had some lovely images he has drawn up that I fell in love with and printed out as a digi stamp. I do like digi stamps but am more of a hand stamp person so I can layer, mask and just generally place the image and wording where I want it.
Well i can now do that as David's images are being made into stamps by me.. yes I can now make the stamps.

Here is a photo of worded and image stamps that have been made.


Happy Crafting
Caroline x

No comments:

Post a Comment