Wednesday 17 September 2014

Halloween

I was looking round for challenges and found this one 

They are asking you to create something which has a Halloween feel.

I have used these cute stamps that I have not used in a long time.
Love them to bits.

The costume shop has foam pads on it, just to raise it slightly from the line of merry Trick or Treaters.
The children dressed up look so cute as they are that I just added minimal colours. The ghost ones do have a touch of sparkle on them though.

A circle was punched in top right corner so that the spider, that i stamped inside, could be seen.



Happy Crafting
Caroline x


2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the images & spider inside!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and neat window idea with the spider. - Jim

    ReplyDelete